Charlotte Lofts Address
36 Charlotte St Toronto (M5V3P7)
The Charlotte Lofts located at 36 Charlotte St Toronto are within a subtle, brick lined building right in the heart of the entertainment district. With varying unit sizes and full two-storey lofts on the upper floors, the Charlotte Lofts create a hidden gem right in the heart of the action of downtown Toronto.
Charlotte Lofts – 36 Charlotte St Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
Charlotte Lofts Summary
Builder: Urban Capital Property Group
Atrens Management Group
- Management 416-235-0106
- Buy / Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- TSCC / 1458 – 36 Charlotte St Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Common Element / Air Conditioning / Building Insurance / Water / Heating / Hydro
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this King West condo
The Charlotte Lofts at 36 Charlotte St contain a nice assortment of amenities for residents to enjoy. From a games room, party room and rooftop terrace, guests and people living within the Charlotte Lofts are encouraged to be social and active. Pet friendliness and being right in the midst of King West further enhance the Charlotte Lofts.
- Pet Friendly
- Meeting Room
- Rooftop Terrace
- Visitor Parking
- Party Room
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- Charlotte Lofts provide a hidden experience that’s nestled just away from the busy King West corridor, but close enough for you to experience the lifestyle
- Varying suite layouts and floorplans at the 36 Charlotte St means there is something for everyone
- By having visitor parking at the Charlotte Lofts, residents have peace of mind that their guests will be taken care of
- A neutral design scheme within the units at the 36 Charlotte St gives owners the freedom to add their own character and charm to the units
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout Charlotte Lofts
- Security system centrally located at 36 Charlotte St Toronto
- Resident access fobs to all Charlotte Lofts common element areas
- Secured parking access at 36 Charlotte St Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within the Charlotte Lofts
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Lofts allow for expansive height ceilings and open concept design for living spaces. Many lofts provide for a full two storey configuration while some take form of “soft-lofts”. This unique living arrangement gives residents a modern lifestyle choice that focuses on providing light and atmosphere to the central living space.