DNA 2 Condos Address
1005 King St W (M6K3M8)
The DNA 2 Condos are located at 1005 King St W Toronto. This was the second phase of the 3 stage development by Canderel Stoneridge. The DNA 2 Condos offer a central location to all that the surrounding neighbourhoods have to offer and desirable design cues such as 9 foot exposed concrete ceilings and layouts from 1 bedroom up to 3 with some loft spaces as well. A neutral and brick accented exterior design scheme makes this location at 1005 King St W stand out.
DNA 2 Condos – 1005 King St W Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
DNA 3 Condos Summary
Builder: Canderel Stoneridge
St George Property Management
- Management 905-881-3115
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security NA
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- TSCC / 1799 – 1005 King St W Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water / Heat
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this King West condo
The DNA 2 Condos at 1005 King St W Toronto offer a full set of amenities. From the expected ones such as visitor parking, a party room and gym to more unique options like the large rooftop terrace. The DNA 2 condos truly encompass everything a common resident would require within their King West condo. Being centrally located means restaurants and shopping are just minutes away.
- Party Room
- Lounge / Bar
- Fitness Studio
- Visitor Parking
- Rooftop Terrace Deck
- Rooftop BBQs
- Surrounding Shopping
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- The DNA 2 Condos provide a modern construction aura
- The 1005 King St W condos have a brick, concrete and glass lined exterior façade design
- Exposed concrete ceilings at the DNA 2 Condos
- 1005 King St W Condos offer floor to ceiling windows, 9 foot ceilings and many suite layouts
- A modernistic lobby immediately sets the tone for the experience at the DNA 2 Condos
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout the DNA 2 Condos
- Security concierge centrally located at the 1005 King St W condos
- Resident access fobs to all DNA 2 condos common element areas
- Secured parking access at 1005 King St W Toronto
- Security patrolled premises within the DNA 2 Condos
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.