Glas Condos Address
25 Oxley St Toronto (M5V2J5)
The Glas Condos located at 25 Oxley St Toronto provide an amazingly contemporary and sophisticated lifestyle option. Situated right in the entertainment district of King West, yet on a quiet side-street, the Glas Condos are boutique living at its finest. Stunning unit layouts and modern finishes combined with glass and concrete accents make this a truly aesthetically pleasing Toronto condo.
Glas Condos – 25 Oxley St Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
Glas Condos Summary
Builder: Lamb Development Corp
Icon Property Management
- Management 416-236-7979
- Buy / Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- TSCC / 2025 – 25 Oxley St Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Common Element / Air Conditioning / Building Insurance / Water / Heating
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this King West condo
The Glas Condos at 25 Oxley St provide a concise selection of amenities that caters to the active and sophisticated residents of King West. With a pet friendly ambiance, secure premises and a party room to entertain guests, the Glas Condos encourage a social dynamic. Step outside and you are just a quick stroll away from downtown Toronto’s exciting entertainment district.
- Pet Friendly
- Meeting Room
- Entertainment District
- Party Room
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- The Glas Condos provide a stunning exterior clad in stainless steel finishes and glass accents to create a unique appearance
- The entrance at 25 Oxley St feels like something out of a James Bond movie with a vault-like door and an almost hidden entrance appeal providing privacy
- Units offer high ceilings, exposed concrete accents and in some cases, a two storey layout at 25 Oxley St
- Balconies give residents at the Glas Condos the outdoor space they need to enjoy city living
- The whole building at 25 Oxley St exudes sophisticated and contemporary design that is private and distinct
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout Glas Condos
- Security concierge centrally located at 25 Oxley St Toronto
- Resident access fobs to all Glas Condos common element areas
- Secured parking access at 25 Oxley St Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within the Glas Condos
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Lofts allow for expansive height ceilings and open concept design for living spaces. Many lofts provide for a full two storey configuration while some take form of “soft-lofts”. This unique living arrangement gives residents a modern lifestyle choice that focuses on providing light and atmosphere to the central living space.
These individuals look for a grand welcome when entering their building. Exceptional service and a sense of royalty envelop the atmosphere of these buildings. Hotel resemblances in the layout remind the occupants of a specific lifestyle.