M5V Condos Address
375 King St W Toronto (M5V1K1)
The M5V Condos located at 375 King St W Toronto are truly a modern and sophisticated place to reside. The whole M5V Condos concept was to craft and architecturally and environmentally conscious condominium. By being LEED certified and winning awards for the suite and building designs, the M5V Condos have accomplished both tasks. A striking and clean appearance nestled in the heart of the entertainment district makes the M5V Condos a great choice for the ideal downtown lifestyle.
M5V Condos – 375 King St W Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
M5V Condos Summary
Builder: TAS Design Build
Brookfield Residential Services
- Management 416-510-8700
- Buy / Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- TSCC / 2206 – 375 King St W Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Common Element / Building Insurance / Water / Heating
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this King West condo
The M5V Condos provide a concise selection of required amenities. Located at 375 King St W, residents have access to a state of the art gym, party room and modernized common areas. Stepping outside of this landmark address, and you are in the heart of the King West entertainment district.
- Pet Friendly
- Meeting Room
- Visitor Parking
- Party Room
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- The M5V Condos have won distinction for the architectural style that blends clean, modern lines with out-of-the-ordinary flourishes and accent pieces
- Units at 375 King St W come with many upgrades including engineered hardwood flooring and large windows for maximum natural daylight
- The M5V Condos are LEED Gold certified meaning the strictest design specifications regarding environmental friendliness were applied
- The condos at 375 King St W have won awards for the unique and contemporary architecture
- Views from the suites at the M5V Condos are spectacular and offer varying vistas depending on the exposure
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout M5V Condos
- Security concierge centrally located at 375 King St W Toronto
- Resident access fobs to all M5V Condos common element areas
- Secured parking access at 375 King St W Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within the M5V Condos
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.