Minto 775 Condos Address
775 King St W & 78 Tecumseth St (M5V1N4) / (M5V1V9) / (M5V2K3)
The Minto 775 Condos situated at 775 King St W Toronto and 78 Tecumseth St Toronto offer a practical set of condos to enjoy downtown living. With varying suite layouts and good quality finishing throughout, this building is reminiscent of a full scope project. A bountiful selection of amenities can be found at Minto 775 condos when combined with the neighbourhood itself, provides residents with a great selection of choice.
Minto 775 Condos – 775 King St W Toronto & 78 Tecumseth St Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
Minto 775 Condos Summary
Builder: Minto Group
Goldview Property Management
- Management 416-630-1234
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- TSCC / 2320 – 775 King St W Toronto
- TSCC / 2320 – 78 Tecumseth St Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water / Heating
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features at the Minto 775 Condos
The Minto 775 Condos offer a wide assortment of amenities that is much wider in variety than a lot of the surrounding Toronto condos. A large courtyard with outdoor television greets residents to 775 King St West and leads into a reception area with concierge and security. A tastefully designed party room offer a space for entertainment with additional games rooms, BBQ area and visitor parking to compliment the package at Minto 775 Condos Toronto.
- Outdoor/Rooftop Terrace
- Outdoor BBQ Space
- Party/Lounge Room
- Games Room
- Car Share Program
- Movie Theatre
- Visitor Parking
- Meeting Room
- Electric Car Charging Plugs
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- Minto 775 Condos provide a wide variety of suite layouts including loft spaces
- 775 King St W has a stately and structured exterior appearance with brick, concrete and glass construction
- A heavy focus on environmental features at Minto 775 Condos makes it truly stand out, features include car share programs, water recycling for the irrigation system, master switch within units to turn off all electrical sources when leaving, among many others
- The condos at 775 King St W utilize outdoor space to create inspiring environments for residents
- Close proximity to parks and the King West neighbourhood make Minto 775 Condos well situated for the downtown Toronto lifestyle
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout Minto 775 Condos
- Security concierge centrally located at 775 King St W condos
- Resident access fobs to all Minto 775 Condos common element areas
- Secured parking access at 775 King St W Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within Minto 775 Condos
- Security patrolled premises at 775 King St W Toronto
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.