Quad Lofts Address
19 Brant St Toronto & 23 Brant St Toronto (M5V2L5) / (M5V2L9) / (M5V2L2)
The Quad Lofts are located centrally in the King West neighbourhood of downtown Toronto. Situated at 19 Brant St Toronto and 23 Brant St Toronto, the Quad Lofts provide a nice assortment of units with tastefully designed finishes. Separated into two buildings with a central courtyard, the buildings provide residents with a presentable entrance experience and ultimate convenience.
Quad Lofts – 19 Brant St Toronto & 23 Brant St Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
Quad Lofts Summary
Builder: Cresford Developments
9 / 11
Skywater Property Management / Icon Property Management
- 19 Brant – Skywater 416-481-5656
- 23 Brant – Icon 416-236-7979
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- TSCC / 1796 – 19 Brant St Toronto
- TSCC / 1804 – 23 Brant St Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Common Element / Air Conditioning / Building Insurance / Water / Heating
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this King West condo
The Quad Lofts at 19 Brant St and 23 Brant St contain a nice assortment of amenities for residents to enjoy. From a games room, party room and gym, guests and people living within the Quad Lofts are encouraged to be social and active. Pet friendliness, concierge presence and being right in the midst of King West further enhance the Quad Lofts.
- Games Room
- Meeting Room
- Theatre/Mdeia Room
- Party Room
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- The Quad Lofts have a red brick and glass exterior with light concrete accents for a friendly and warm appearance giving homage to the traditional architecture of King West
- Open concept layouts with various floorplans at 19 Brant St and 23 Brant St means there is something for everyone
- The practical motorcourt at the Quad Lofts means its easy for residents and guests to enter/exit the structures
- Well designed entrance spaces at 19 Brant St and 23 Brant St further compliment the tastefully appointed condo units
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout Quad Lofts
- Security concierge centrally located at 23 Brant St Toronto
- Resident access fobs to all Quad Lofts common element areas
- Secured parking access at 19 Brant St and 23 Brant St Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within the Quad Lofts
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Lofts allow for expansive height ceilings and open concept design for living spaces. Many lofts provide for a full two storey configuration while some take form of “soft-lofts”. This unique living arrangement gives residents a modern lifestyle choice that focuses on providing light and atmosphere to the central living space.
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.