Six50 Condos Address
650 King St W & 95 Bathurst St (M5V0H7) / (M5V1M7)
The Six50 Condos are an environmentally friendly development broken into two main structures located at 650 King St W and 95 Bathurst St Toronto. Six50 Condos offer contemporary architecture composed of glass, concrete and located right in the heart of the entertainment district. With an emphasis on LEED Certified design, Six50 Condos perfectly combine greenery with concrete modernism. Functional layouts with varying exposures and design cues means there is something for everyone within.
Six50 Condos – 650 King St W & 95 Bathurst St Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
Six50 Condos Summary
Builder: Freed Developments
Goldview Property Management
- Management 416-630-1234
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- TSCC / 2266 – 650 King St W Toronto
- TSCC / 2266 – 95 Bathurst St Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Common Element / Air Conditioning / Building Insurance / Water / Heating
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this King West condo
The Six50 Condos at 650 King St W and 95 Bathurst St provide just a simple set of amenities. Visitor parking and a communal courtyard are provided to residents with Six50 focusing heavily on the location providing the amenities. Being situated right in the heart of the Toronto entertainment district, Six50 condos provide plenty of amenities just steps away. From restaurants, clubs, bakeries and much more, King West offers the full modern downtown living experience.
- Communal Patio/Terrace
- Visitor Parking
- Pet Friendly Building
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- The Six50 condos provide a glass and concrete construction theme that creates a sleek and modern feel to the building
- Concierge services at 650 King St W bring an added sense of luxury
- LEED Certified design means the Six50 condos are up to today’s environmental design standards
- Suites at 95 Bathurst St and 650 King St W offer exposed concrete ceilings and true two storey loft configurations
- Various floorplans, terraces and exposures at Six50 condos means residents have a large selection of units to cater to their unique tastes
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout the Six50 condos
- Security concierge centrally located at 650 King St W and 95 Bathurst St
- Resident access fobs to all Six50 condos common element areas
- Secured parking access at 650 King St W & 95 Bathurst St Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within the Six50 Condos
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
These individuals look for a grand welcome when entering their building. Exceptional service and a sense of royalty envelop the atmosphere of these buildings. Hotel resemblances in the layout remind the occupants of a specific lifestyle.