Stewart Lofts Address
32 Stewart St Toronto (M5V3T2)
The Stewart Lofts are nestled in one of the most central King West locations possible; 32 Stewart St Toronto. With a contemporary design scheme featuring high ceilings with exposed concrete and glass accents, the Stewart Lofts are the definition of trendy King West living. 32 Stewart St is just steps to the countless restaurants and entertainment venues means you truly are living the lifestyle of this neighbourhood.
Stewart Lofts – 32 Stewart St Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
Stewart Lofts Summary
Builder: Harhay Construction Management
Goldview Property Management
- Management 416-630-1234
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- MTCC / 1609 – 32 Stewart St Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Common Element / Building Insurance / Water
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this King West condo
The Stewart Lofts focus heavily on the design of the units and for the location to provide the main attractiveness. With 32 Stewart St being a boutique style condominium building, there are no real amenities. The building is pet friendly and the location means that restaurants, entertainment, clubs, parks and shopping are literally just steps away. The King West neighbourhood is one of the most popular locations in downtown Toronto and the Stewart Lofts place you in the centre of it all.
- Functional Unit Design
- Pet Friendly Building
- Located In the Heart of King West
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- The Stewart Lofts offer glass and concrete construction with a white brick exterior façade for a modern feel
- Floor to ceiling windows at 32 Stewart St provide bountiful amounts of natural daylight
- The open concept designs of the Stewart Lofts means residents truly get to experience modern living
- Hardwood floors and resident upgrades creates a wide variety of finishes at 32 Stewart St
- Loft layouts and up to ten foot exposed concrete ceilings provide that designer flair at the Stewart Lofts
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout the Stewart Lofts
- Security systems at 32 Stewart St Toronto
- Resident access fobs to all Stewart Lofts common element areas
- Secured parking access at 32 Stewart St Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within the Stewart Lofts
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Lofts allow for expansive height ceilings and open concept design for living spaces. Many lofts provide for a full two storey configuration while some take form of “soft-lofts”. This unique living arrangement gives residents a modern lifestyle choice that focuses on providing light and atmosphere to the central living space.