Tecumseth Lofts Address
766 King St W (M5V1N6)
The Tecumseth Lofts situated at 766 King St W Toronto provide unique and true hard-loft living options. Originally a commercial building, this conversion to loft space has allowed for great utilization of space. With unique 3 storey options available, the space can accommodate a true family looking for the downtown Toronto lifestyle. With a boutique aura, it truly is special to live at the Tecumseth Lofts Toronto only steps away from everything King West has to offer.
Tecumseth Lofts – 766 King St W Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
Tecumseth Lofts Summary
Builder: Harhay Construction Management
Shelter Canadian Properties
- Management 905-624-6905
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- MTCC / 1325 – 766 King St W Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this King West condo
The Tecumseth Lofts at 766 King St West Toronto have a limited selection of amenities. BBQ’s are allowed on the balconies and the boutique nature relies heavily on the abundance of amenities offered by the surrounding neighbourhood. Being situated very close to prime King West means shopping, entertainment and dining is only a short distance away.
- BBQ Friendly Balconies
- No Visitor Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- The Tecumseth Lofts provide 1, 2 and 3 bedroom configurations with 3 storey penthouse lofts on the top floor
- The 766 King St W lofts have large terrace spaces for some of the lofts
- The Tecumseth lofts provide 11 foot ceilings within most of the unit spaces
- The 766 King St W penthouse, 3 storey units have ceilings of up to 28 feet
- BBQ friendly balconies at the Tecumseth Lofts means you can enjoy the beauty of BBQ cooking without having to leave your loft
- The presence of only 28 lofts at 766 King St W makes this an exclusive and desirable building
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout Tecumseth Lofts
- Security system centrally located at 766 King St W lofts
- Resident access fobs to all he Tecumseth Lofts common element areas
- Secured parking access at 766 King St W Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within the Tecumseth Lofts
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Lofts allow for expansive height ceilings and open concept design for living spaces. Many lofts provide for a full two storey configuration while some take form of “soft-lofts”. This unique living arrangement gives residents a modern lifestyle choice that focuses on providing light and atmosphere to the central living space.