The Kings Lofts Address
800 King St W (M5V1N6)
The Kings Lofts at 800 King St W Toronto provide true two storey loft configurations and an amazing location close to the central heart of King West Village. With varying suite sizes and upgrades throughout the years, The Kings Lofts live up to their name in terms of providing true open space layouts.
The Kings Lofts – 800 King St W Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
The Kings Lofts Summary
Builder: Triloft Developments
Brookfield Residential Services
- Management 905-477-5111
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- MTCC / 1346 – 800 King St W Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Central Air Condition / Building Insurance / Parking / Water / Heating / Hydro
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this King West condo
The Kings Lofts at 800 King St W Toronto offer a full selection of amenities expected in a modern day Toronto condo. With a gym, concierge, party room and BBQ friendly balconies, The Kings Lofts provide many conveniences within the walls of the building. Take a few steps outside and you have all of King West Village and the rest of downtown Toronto just a short distance away.
- Party/Meeting Room
- Gym/Fitness Room
- BBQ Friendly Balconies
- Meeting Room
- Visitor Parking
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- The Kings Lofts offer a brick and neutral exterior design scheme
- 800 King St W provides true 2 storey loft configurations
- Large windows at The Kings Lofts means plenty of natural daylight
- BBQ friendly balconies offer an added convenience at 800 King St W
- Exposed concrete ceilings at The King Lofts means a unique atmosphere is enhanced
- Typically hardwood and laminate can be found throughout 800 King St W
- Varying ownership at The Kings Lofts means different upgrades throughout units
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout The Kings Lofts
- Security concierge centrally located at 800 King St W condos
- Resident access fobs to all The Kings Lofts common element areas
- Secured parking access at 800 King St W Toronto
- Security enterphone access to premises within The Kings Lofts
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Families need peace of mind. Great spaces for children, excellent amenities and a secure environment. Larger floor plans and building convenience all play a roll in orienting a building towards this lifestyle group.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.
Lofts allow for expansive height ceilings and open concept design for living spaces. Many lofts provide for a full two storey configuration while some take form of “soft-lofts”. This unique living arrangement gives residents a modern lifestyle choice that focuses on providing light and atmosphere to the central living space.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.