Theatre Park Condos Address
224 King St W Toronto (M5H0A6) / (M5V1H8)
The Theatre Park condos located in the heart of the entertainment district at 224 King St W Toronto offer a stylish and contemporary living experience. Combining an architecturally striking exterior utilizing glass and concrete facets with units that present spectacular vistas of downtown Toronto, the Theatre Park condos are truly a gem in King West.
Theatre Park Condos – 224 King St W Toronto
Search Toronto real estate at this King West condo
Theatre Park Condos Summary
Builder: Lamb Development Corp
Icon Property Management
- Management 416-236-7979
- Buy / Sell (647)-403-0483
- Security N/A
- Buy/Sell (647)-403-0483
- TSCC / 2489 – 224 King St W Toronto
This means pets allowed based on specific restrictions which can include type, size, weight, etc.
Included in Maintenance Fee
Common Element / Building Insurance / Water / Heating
A look at this King West condo’s common areas and architectural atmosphere
Living and recreation features in this King West condo
The Theatre Park condos come with a refreshing list of amenities for residents and guests to enjoy. Inside 224 King St West you’ll find a spacious swimming pool, jacuzzi, gyms, entertainment spaces. All of these are wrapped in amazing décor that puts you in the true modern day living experience. Step outside through the green space courtyard at Theatre Park and just beyond you have the entire entertainment district to explore.
- Pet Friendly
- Meeting Room
- Swimming Pools
- Party Room
- Games Room
Resident Information Not Yet Available
Schools within boundary of this King West condo
Higher level detailed Toronto condos information regarding this location
General area additions to this King West condo
- Experience amazing views from the Theatre Park condos with varying vistas depending on unit exposure
- A sophisticated lobby and building design at 224 King St W offers a modern experience
- 9 foot ceilings throughout the Theatre Park condos suites contributes to an open feeling
- Floor to ceiling windows in the suites at 224 King St W means there is maximum natural daylight
- Tastefully designed units with sleek finishes are prevalent at the Theatre Park condos
- Being in the heart of the Toronto Film Festival and entertainment district makes living at 224 King St W truly unique
Security and Safety Features
- 24 Hour closed circuit television monitoring throughout the Theatre Park condos
- Security concierge centrally located at 224 King St W Toronto
- Resident access fobs to all Theatre Park condos common element areas
- Secured parking access at the 224 King St W condos
- Security enterphone access to premises within the Theatre Park condos
Lifestyle organization and King West real estate condo details
Newer, modern architectural designs and ideas form the centre of choice for these individuals. Tasteful design trumps overall space and a well thought out building design is of utmost importance.
This group enjoys interacting with fellow residents. Amenities play a huge role as well as social gathering places such as terraces. A well designed, modern focus helps round out these buildings.
Young professionals and usually first time buyers. These individuals look for like minded residents, excellent amenities and design aspects which suit their modern lifestyle.